We at Siloanlagen Achberg GmbH & Co. KG are delighted to welcome you to our website and would like to present our company.
For the use of our website (including our internet pages on Facebook, YouTube and other "social media"), we apply the following rules and regulation, based on the understanding that our website is intended exclusively for entrepreneurs.
1. All information on our website is non-binding and intended only to provide you with a general orientation about our company. They do not include offers for the products of our company. Any rights or obligations relation to the purchase of goods and services are derived exclusively from our General Terms and conditions and other contractual arrangements.
By obtaining information on our website, no contract is concluded for the purchase of products of Siloanlagen Achberg GmbH & Co. KG (goods and services).
2. The files provided for download on our products are intended to provide only initial information. Only the data, product-specific manuals and application instructions, which customers receive as part of binding offer or purchase of one our products or services are authoritative and binding. The same applies to all drawings, illustrations and dimensions for our products on our website.
3. The information on our website does not constitute a guarantee or specification of properties for our products or services. Only a specifically concluded contract for the purchase of our goods or services is authoritative and binding in this regard.
4. We reserve the right to change our website at any time and to discontinue all or part of it. We do not provide any guarantee for the availability of our website.
5. Our website also contains electronic links (links, deep links) to websites of third parties, which are beyond our control.
We do not adopt that content as our own and do not assume any responsibility for that content. Illegal or faulty content of the linked pages were not apparent the time, when we inserted the links. Continuous monitoring of the content of linked pages is, however, is not reasonable in the absence of specific indications of material errors or legal violations. Notify us immediately, if you access page via our links that appear to have questionable content. As soon as we become aware of legal violations or documented material errors, we will remove those links without delay.
6. We expressly reserve all rights to the content, the design and the structure of our website. In particular the reproduction, adaptation, distribution and any kind of exploitation of the content and files of our website require our written consent, unless such use is exceptionally permitted without consent in accordance with the law, or if the content and data are used exclusively for the purpose of informing visitors to our website.
7. The use of the content or files of our website for purposes in contravention of criminal law, other statutory provisions, contrary to notions of public decency, or in bad faith is strictly forbidden.
8. Although we always strive to keep our website free of malware (as viruses, etc.), we cannot guarantee that our website is free from malware. Each user of our website is therefore obliged to employ adequate security measures (in particular a current virus scanner) for your own protection and to prevent the installation of malicious software on our website, in particular before they download information or files from our website.
9. The use of different internet browsers or individual settings in the software and hardware of website visitors may disrupt or disturb the display of content on the website visitor's device.
10. German law shall apply subject to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
If the visitor to our website is an entrepreneur, or if the visitor visits our website at the instruction of or represents an entrepreneur, a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising in connection with the use of our website shall be Ravensburg.